Below you can find the Regulations of My Silver Treasure online shop which contains information, among others, about the manner of placing an order and concluding sales agreement, forms of delivery and methods of payment available in the shop, procedure of withdrawal from the agreement, or about complaint proceedings.
The shop belongs to Lukasz Depkun and Boguslawa Depkun who jointly run the business activity in the form of a civil law partnership under the name “GROSIK S.C. Lukasz i Boguslawa Depkun”, Degucie 4, 16-500 Sejny, VAT ID NO.: PL8442351410, REG ID NO.: 200764814.
You can contact us at any time by sending us e-mail at: email@example.com.
Best wishes and enjoy your shopping
Lukasz and Boguslawa Depkun
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following definitions have the following meaning:
- Consumer - a natural person concluding sales agreement with the Seller, not related directly to his business or professional activity,
- Buyer - a natural or legal person or an unincorporated entity with legal capacity,
- Przelewy24.pl – electronic payment service used by PayPro SA company, ul. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań, tel. +48 (61) 642 93 44, WWW: www.przelewy24.pl, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; PayPro SA entered into the National Payment Institution to the register of domestic payment institutions kept by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority under the entity number in UKNF IP24/2014,
- Regulations – these Regulations available at https://mysilvertreasure.com/en/regulations/
- Shop – online shop available at https://mysilvertreasure.com/en/
- Seller – GROSIK S.C. Łukasz i Bogusława Depkun, Degucie 4, 16-500 Sejny, VAT ID NO.: PL8442351410, REG ID NO. 200764814.
- The Seller carries out retail sales through the shop while also providing online services to the Buyers. The Buyer can purchase products through the shop shown on the websites of the shop.
- The Regulations sets out terms and conditions for the use of the Shop as well as rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyers.
- To visit the shop, in particular to purchase products in the Shop, it is not necessary to meet specific technical requirements by the computer or other device of the Buyer. The following are needed:
a) access to the Internet,
b) standard operating system,
c) standard Internet browser,
d) having active e-mail address.
- The Buyer may not make purchases in the Shop anonymously nor under a nickname.
- It is prohibited while visiting the Shop to provide illegal content, in particular by sending such content via the forms available in the Shop.
- All prices shown on the websites of the Shop are gross prices.
3Electronically supplied services
- The Seller provides services through the shop to the Buyer.
- The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to facilitate placing an order in the Shop by the Buyer. It is possible to place an order without creating an account in the Shop.
- If the Buyer decides to create an account in the Shop, the Seller provides also electronical service to the Buyer consisting in creating and keeping the account in the Shop. In the account there is stored data of the Buyer and order history placed by him in the Shop. The Buyer logs on to the Account with his e-mail and a personal password.
- Creation of an account in the Shop includes completing and sending a registration form through automated mechanism of the Shop. Upon sending the registration form, the agreement for keeping the account in the Store is being concluded by the Buyer and the Seller. The agreement is concluded for an undefined period, and the Buyer may terminate this agreement with immediate effect at any time by removing the account.
- The agreement for keeping the account in the Shop may also be terminated with an immediate effect, if the Buyer uses the Shop in contrary to the law, good practice or Regulations, and in particular when the Buyer:
a) uses the Shop in a manner disturbing the functioning of the Shop,
b) uses the Shop in a manner impeding effective making use of the Shop to other users,
c) provided incorrect personal data in the account,
d) sends illegal content, in particular vulgar, offensive, discriminatory content and those inducing aggression or hatred.
- Electronically suppled services to the Buyer are free of charge. However, sales agreements through the Shop are chargeable.
- In order to ensure the safety of the Buyer and transmitting of data in relation to the use of the Shop, the Seller takes technical and organisational measures that comply with the threat of the safety of the services provided, in particular the measures that prevent acquisition and modifications of personal data by unauthorised persons.
- The Seller takes actions to ensure a complete proper functioning of the Shop. The Buyer should inform the Seller of any irregularities or interruptions in functioning of the Shop.
- The Buyer man place any complaints related to the functioning of the Shop via electronic mail on the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The Buyer’s complaint should include full name, correspondence address as well as type and date of occurring an irregularity related to the functioning of the Shop. The Seller considers all complaints within 14 days from the receipt of the complaint and informs the Client about its conclusion on the e-mail of a person filing a complaint.
4Placing an order
- The Buyer can place an order either as a registered client or as a guest.
- The Buyer who has an account in the Shop is a registered client. The Buyer can create an account on the “Create account” tag.
- To place an order, the Buyer must take the following steps:
a) to choose a product or products ordered by clicking “Add to cart” button,
b) to move to cart screen,
c) to check your cart contents and click “Proceed to checkout” button,
d) to fill out the order form:
I provide data necessary to completion of the order,
II choose method of delivery,
III choose method of payment,
V click “Place order” button.
- If the Buyer chooses on-line payment, then after clicking “Place order” button he will be able to choose on-line method of payment. After clicking “Confirm order” button, the Buyer will be directed to Przelewy24.pl transaction site to make the payment for the order. After the payment is made, the Buyer will be re-directed to the Shop’s website with the confirmation of the order placement. At this moment, the contract for the sale of products ordered is deemed concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- If the Buyer chooses other method of payment than the on-line one, then after clicking “Place order” button, a screen with confirmation of order will be displayed. At this moment, the contract for the sale of products ordered is deemed concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Buyer must provide correct and true personal data in the order form. The Buyer is liable for providing incorrect and untrue personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the completion of the order if the Buyer provided incorrect and untrue data or if the data gives rise to justified doubts of the Seller as to its correctness. In such case, the Buyer will be informed about Seller’s doubts by phone or by e-mail. In such case, the Buyer has the right to clarify all circumstances related to verification of correctness of the data provided. In the absence of data allowing the Seller for establishing contact with the Buyer, the Seller will provide all explanation following establishing contact by the Buyer.
- The Buyer represents that all data given by him in the order form is true and correct, and the Seller it not obliged to verify its correctness, although he has such rights pursuant to section 6 above.
5Forms of delivery and methods of payment
- The Buyer can choose the following forms of delivery of the order:
a) Poczta Polska - priority registered letter,
b) Poczta Polaska - EMS courier
- Time and cost of delivery is presented always while placing an order. Time and cost of delivery may vary depending on the country of delivery. Cost of delivery is borne by the Buyer, unless the Seller provides for otherwise in the Shop.
- The Shop accepts the following methods of payment for an order:
a) transfer to the Seller’s bank account,
b) online payment via Przelewy24.pl, including payment by debit card and PayPal.
6Completion of an order
- After placing an order by the Buyer in accordance with the procedure set out in § 4 of the Regulations, the confirmation of order will be sent on the Buyer’s e-mail address.
- If the Buyer chose bank transfer on the Seller’s bank account, then he should pay for the orders within 3 days following placing an order. To complete the order, it is necessary to make payment.
- Completion of an order entails preparing the order for shipping to the Buyer. The order is deemed completed at the moment of preparing the order for shipping.
- After completing the order, the Seller will send confirmation of the completion of the order on the Buyer’s address and will commence shipment to the Buyer.
- Time of delivery is each time indicated when choosing a method of delivery while placing an order.
7Withdrawal from the agreement by the Consumer
- A Consumer who concluded agreement with the Seller, has a right to withdrawal from the agreement without giving any reason within 14 days following the possession of the product by a Consumer or by a third party indicated by him other than a carrier.
- To withdraw from the agreement, the Consumer must inform the Seller about his decision on withdrawal from the agreement by an unequivocal statement - for example a letter sent by post or by e-mail).
- The Consumer can make use of the withdrawal from agreement form model attached to the order confirmation, which he received by e-mail, however it is not obligatory.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, the Consumer must send information regarding the exercise of the Consumer’s right to withdrawal from the agreement before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
- In the case of withdrawing from the agreement, the Seller immediately reimburses Customer all payments received from the Consumer, not later than within 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the exercise of the right to withdrawal.
- If the Consumer chose a method of delivery of a product other than the regular most economical method of delivery offered by the Seller, then the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Buyer additional costs borne by him.
- If the Seller did not propose that he himself accepts the product from the Consumer, then he may withhold the reimbursement of payments received from the Buyer until the moment of receiving the products or until the Consumer provides him with evidence of having sent back the products, whichever is the earliest.
- The Consumer bears the direct costs of returning the products.
- The Consumer is liable for decrease in the value of a product resulting from making use of it in a manner that goes far beyond the necessary to establish the nature, features and functioning of a product.
8Liability for defects
- The Seller is obliged to deliver a product free of defects to the Buyer.
- The Seller is liable towards the Buyer if a product has a physical or legal defect (implied warranty for physical defects).
- The scope of liability (implied warranty) for defects is specified in the Polish Civil Code in art. 556 -576. Under the criteria set out in those provisions, the Buyer may request, among others, the removal of the defect, replacement of a product for a product free of defects, to make a statement on lowering the price or on withdrawal from the agreement.
- If the Buyer identifies a defect of a product, he should inform the Seller about this fact while stating his claim related to the defect identified or by making statement with a proper contents.
- A Consumer can make use of the claim form model attached to the order confirmation, which he received by e-mail, however it is not obligatory.
- The Seller will address the Buyer’s complaint within 14 days from being handed a complaint through such a mean of communication which was used for placing a claim.
9Personal data and cookies
10Extrajudicial methods of settling complaints and seeking redress
- The Seller agrees to submit potential disputes arising out from the agreements concluded through mediation proceedings. Detailed information will be specified by the parties to the dispute.
- The consumer has the right to make use of extrajudicial methods of settling complaints and seeking redress. The consumer, among other, may:
a) to apply to Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court to resolve a dispute arising out of the agreement concluded,
b) to apply to the Voivodship Trade Inspection Inspector to initiate mediation proceedings for amicable settlement of a dispute between the Consumer and the Seller,
c) to use a poviat (municipal) consumer Ombudsman or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include the protection of consumers.
- The Consumer may find more detailed information on extrajudicial methods of settling complaints and seeking redress on http://www.polubowne.uokik.gov.pl.
- The Consumer may also use the ODR platform available on http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform is used to settle disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs seeking extrajudicial settlement of a dispute regarding contractual commitments arising out from the online sales agreement or agreement for the provision of services.
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers, special offers and to change the prices of products in the Shop without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, in particular the terms and conditions of agreements concluded prior to the change.
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce amendments in the Regulations. Agreements concluded prior to the amendment in the Regulations are governed by the Regulations being in force on the day of the conclusion of the agreement.
- Buyers, who have an account in the Shop, will be informed about any change in the Regulations by e-mail assigned to the account. In the absence of acceptance of the contents of the new Regulations, the Buyer has the right to terminate the agreement for keeping the account at any time by removing the account or in a declaration on termination of the agreement for keeping the account to the Seller, in any form.
- These Regulations is valid from: 20.01.2019
- All archival versions of the Regulations can be downloaded in .pdf files - links can be found below the Regulations.